Lean in the digital age, future of Lean and Lean in the future is a prospective thinking about the coming disruptions and their possible impact on business, operation and Lean.
Lean in the digital age
I’ve started this page in 2014 and still true today (2018): not a day without a new breaking news about a technological leap and more progress towards the digital age. For old breed that learned to consider frugality as a virtue and operational excellence with just-needed resources as a must, is the digital revolution the end of “their” world or just a threshold to another dimension of Lean?
- The tablet syndrom
- Can 5S survive big data?
- Lean in the digital age: free apps
- Lean in digital age: sensors and data
- Smart Factories: Converting workers into problem solvers?
Future of Lean and Lean in the future
- Digital transformation : 5 good reasons not to ditch Lean too quick
- Lean and the digital factory: is the digital twin the new gemba?
- Future of Lean: is a robotic motion a waste?
- Near future: How much non-added value additive manufacturing can take out of actual processes?
- Future of Lean and additive manufacturing
Lean 4.0: combining Lean and Industry 4.0
This new category was added to this blog on Feb. 2019. You may check it out: Lean 4.0