I was fortunate to interview Eli Schragenheim, well-known expert of Theory of Constraints, during his visit in our offices in Paris, October 2015. This interview is about the 6 questions to challenge, question, test or frame any new development of technology, product or service.
These 6 questions are:
- What value does it bring?
- What current limitation does it eliminate or reduce?
- What do people do now, without your development?
- What should users do in order to draw full value of your development?
- What features must be included?
- How do you integrate?
The 6 questions originated with the book “Necessary but not sufficient”, co-authored by Eli Goldratt, Eli Schragenheim and Carol Ptak, published in 2000. The 6 questions are still really actual as startups are hype.
Eli Schragenheim posted a series of articles based on these s 6 questions on his own blog.
Read more about how Theory of Constraints can help Startups